PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running a MegaSquirt ?

Rolling_Thunder
04-10-2006, 07:26 PM
well ? how do you like it if you are ?

derekf
04-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Moved to the Fuel Injection forum.

Overkill
04-11-2006, 04:29 AM
well ? how do you like it if you are ?

I like mine. I can't say that I've had any complaints about it. I plan on using an MS to fuel inject my old 4x4 and my sandrail once I have time to work on those projects.

Rolling_Thunder
04-12-2006, 03:40 PM
did you assemble it yourself and the whole 9 yards ? Do you use it to control fuel and spark or nay ?

Overkill
04-13-2006, 04:38 AM
did you assemble it yourself and the whole 9 yards ? Do you use it to control fuel and spark or nay ?

Yep, I assembled it and made my own wiring harness that passes through the firewall bulkhead that the fuse box uses. Soldering it all up took around 5 hours, but I did it slow so I could try and make sure that I didn't mess anything up. I'm only doing fuel only since I have an MSD Digital 6+ and an MSD distributor so no sense in complicating it.

If you plan on building one yourself, make sure that you get the stimulator so that you can test each portion of the build so that you have less headaches.

Rolling_Thunder
04-14-2006, 01:36 PM
Yeah - planning on getting one sooner or later... as money allows... want the thing fuel injected before i take on any other large projects