PDA

View Full Version : Check out Streetking's new setup!

TitoJones
10-11-2004, 06:45 AM
S.W. ordered a T56 kit from me a few weeks ago, and all the parts have finally arrived. I just thought it looked pretty cool, and took a pic of it before it gets crated up and sent off later today.
Here is the most complete T56 install kit on the market- period.
https://www.pro-touring.com/~tylerb/T56comp.jpg
Everything you need to do a complete swap over from an auto to T56 in any 1st gen F body.
The only item not pictured but included is the driveshaft. The kit includes the following items:
94-97 T56 trans

LT1 bellhousing

actuator spacer

clutch fork

case to bellhousing bolts (x8)

actuator nuts (x2)

clutch fork pivot/hardware

shifter stub

shifter stub bolts (x4)

flywheel

flywheel bolts (x6)

clutch

clutch alignment tool

pressure plate w/throw-out bearing

pressure plate bolts (x6)

pilot bearing

drive shaft

bellhousing to block bolts (x6)

turbo 400 trans mount

turbo 400 mount to cross member bolts/washers (x2)

turbo 400 mount to T56 case bolts (x2)

Trim screws (x6)

reservoir mounting screws (x2)

Tilton starter for 153 tooth flywheel

starter bolts (x2)

Pro 5.0 shifter assembly

Hurst super boot/trim

Hurst 6spd ball with jamb nut

Clutch/brake pedal assembly with clip/bushings

clutch pedal pad/trim

brake pedal pad/trim

VSS pig tail

Back-up lamp pig tail

Wiring kit for Speedo/back-up lamps
electric Auto Meter speedometer

cross member

cross member brackets (x2)

cross member to bracket bolts/nuts/washers (x2)

cross member bracket to frame bolts/nuts/washers (x4)

ATS hydraulic assembly

clutch pedal hydraulic pushrod bolt (x1)

ATS firewall bracket

bracket bolts (x2)

4 qts of Mobil 1 synth trans fluid

2 cans of DOT 3 brake fluid

fluid pump assembly

Drill bit, 15/64"

Tap, 1/4"x.28 NF

loc-tite (red)

Hope you enjoy the kit SW!!
Tyler

34X2Camaro
10-11-2004, 07:37 AM
:worship: Can you tell me how much that complete kit costs? How much horsepower is that tranny good for? PM if you like.

68LSS1
10-11-2004, 12:11 PM
Do you think you could throw in a lift or maybe a jack and some stands? Seriously, that is one of the nicest kits I have ever seen. I need some parts for mine like the bracket that the master goes to. The one that gets welded (?) to the firewall to give the correct angle. I'd like to order one this week and would rather give you the business as opposed to that other company.

Ralph LoGrasso
10-11-2004, 12:29 PM
Looks like Streetking's going to have an awesome package/crate heading his way!!

yody
10-11-2004, 01:52 PM
:spam3: thanks for the great advertisement, but don't you think it would be more tasteful for SK to post this?:naughty:
just kidding!:help!: Can you get ahold of or produce maybe out of delrin the bushing that holds the clutch pedal and brake pedal in, it is the sleeve that the 3/8 x4" bolt goes through, originally it is steel but i think delrin might work well. Mine is loose and it causes the pedals to move left and right!
nice pic by the way! the only reason i didn't go through you was because i needed the strength of the Viper T56 :drive:

68BNUT
10-11-2004, 03:34 PM
Uh how much is that fancy kit??? :dunno:

Steve Chryssos
10-11-2004, 03:51 PM
:spam3: thanks for the great advertisement, but don't you think it would be more tasteful for SK to post this?:naughty:
just kidding!:help!:

I, for one, appreciate an environment where manufacturers and suppliers can hang out, build cars right alongside us and provide valuable information (pix, data, advice, etc.) that helps us build our cars better. :grouphug:

We can each decide for ourselves whether or not there is any substance behind the posts. I wish more industry types would step forward.
/Steevo

TonyL
10-11-2004, 04:04 PM
Agreed steevo. as long as this place doesnt turn into a "my product is better than yours" battlefield, im all for "product showcases" like the above. as a matter of fact, we should have a place on the site just for that.

Looks great Tyler, you know how to put a kit together.

TitoJones
10-11-2004, 04:43 PM
34x2Camaro- PM sent.
68LSS1- The bracket for the firewall is bolt into place, not welded. I also have modifed hydraulics for the LS1 that bolt to the stock clutch pedal, as well as a crossmember for your application.
Yody- I like to shamelessly promote myself and my products. :D
You'd have to show me what piece you want in Delrin, and we could more than likely make one.
The other reason you didn't go through me is my 2nd gen kits are not in production.
Steevo and Tony- Thanks. I put tons of research into this kit, and I'm very proud of the outcome of it. Just you guys wait until my LS1 install kit hits the market, you'll be blown away!
Tyler

Yenko boy
10-11-2004, 05:17 PM
I would also like to know how much that complete kit would cost? THX...

Streetking
10-11-2004, 07:13 PM
Thanks Tyler, can't wait to get it!! Looks great. I can tell you that when I got the Tremic 5speed conversion kit for my T/A(Kiesler), I did not get anything like what you are sending me. Thanks for all your help.

SW

p.s., I will be in Vegas for SEMA and would like to come by your shop..

yody
10-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Steevo, of course you liked his ad :naughty: I was just kidding anyways. If it wasn't tyler however I think i would feel differently. I meant i would of went with your tranny/adapter plate setup. I will send you some pics of the part i am talking abou tomorrow. Looking it how complete that kit is I am guessing around $4000?

MrQuick
10-12-2004, 10:59 AM
don't mind Yody,thats his way of being a nut juggler...
The kit looks real nice Tyler. Are you gonna do an automatic kit version in the future?Optional paddle shifter?
Im down for the tour too, let me know when the shuttle bus gets to the hotel.

CAMAROBOY69
10-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Anyone who purchases that kit will be extremly happy!!!! I have the crossmember, hydrolic clutch setup off that kit in my car and I don't have a single complaint. Great product Tyler and I have always pointed people in your direction when they ask.

boodlefoof
10-12-2004, 05:31 PM
wow! That looks great! Hmmmm... I knew I was going to put a manual tranny in when I tore the car down and put it back together... thanks for posting the info. Helps make my decision for where to get a kit easier!