PDA

View Full Version : Maxton this weekend

62wagon
03-29-2006, 12:24 PM
I have read with interest the trials and tribulations of Bob's Cuda and am very dissappointed he will not be able to make it with the car. I was looking forward to seeing it. So, who else is planning on attending? I will be there with a friend of mine who will hopefully have his truck ready to play. Don't expect much, it is a ratty GMC with a 302 six cylinder. Anyways, hope to see some folks and some cool cars there. Have a safe trip if you are going!!

Mark

P.S. - There is a cruise-in at some barbeque joint near the Wal-Mart on Friday night.

Varkwso
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I have read with interest the trials and tribulations of Bob's Cuda and am very dissappointed he will not be able to make it with the car. I was looking forward to seeing it. So, who else is planning on attending? I will be there with a friend of mine who will hopefully have his truck ready to play. Don't expect much, it is a ratty GMC with a 302 six cylinder. Anyways, hope to see some folks and some cool cars there. Have a safe trip if you are going!!

Mark

P.S. - There is a cruise-in at some barbeque joint near the Wal-Mart on Friday night.

I would love to make it but I have to get cars ready for Roebling Road and Sebring for April - work seems to get in the way