PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Driving @Infineon 30 April

CurtiSS 69
03-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Hello,

Will anyone from the forum be driving at Infineon with NASA on Sunday 30 April? I just signed up and I will get my Camaro on the road circuit for the first time. I need too prove that it turns.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

Varkwso
03-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Hello,

Will anyone from the forum be driving at Infineon with NASA on Sunday 30 April? I just signed up and I will get my Camaro on the road circuit for the first time. I need too prove that it turns.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

I will be there on the 29th for sure and I may rollover into the 30th (that work thing may interfere)...

Glad to see you get it out on the track!

jeff

CurtiSS 69
03-30-2006, 11:32 PM
I live for this stuff! Even though my ride is practical street. Hope to see you there. Infineon is a great rithym track. I'll be in the spray can painted Camaro.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

mdprovee
03-31-2006, 06:38 AM
I might have to come out and watch...sounds like fun.

Varkwso
03-31-2006, 11:10 AM
I live for this stuff! Even though my ride is practical street. Hope to see you there. Infineon is a great rithym track. I'll be in the spray can painted Camaro.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

I will be the grayhaired guy in a rental car.....little far to bring my cars out....

CurtiSS 69
04-18-2006, 08:47 PM
I changed to 29 April as the vintage racing guy who will help me out will be there then. It should be a good event. I am really looking forword to it. See you there. Hope it doesn't rain though.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

Varkwso
04-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I changed to 29 April as the vintage racing guy who will help me out will be there then. It should be a good event. I am really looking forword to it. See you there. Hope it doesn't rain though.

Regards

CurtiSS 69

I was out in the Bay Area last week - it has been pretty wet!

Looking forwrd to the event and meeting you guys

jeff

Varkwso
04-19-2006, 02:18 AM

Regards

CurtiSS 69

I was out in the Bay Area last week - it has been pretty wet!

Looking forward to the event and meeting you guys

jeff