PDA

View Full Version : Full frame for Chevy II...

protouring70
03-26-2006, 06:23 PM
My brother has a '67. He is wanting to do a full frame . Does anybody make one? Please let me know.

rocketman
03-26-2006, 06:48 PM
nothing bolt on or drop on.art morrison makes very nice chassis but are going to require full floor pan redo. total cost involved makes some very nice bolt front and rear suspension kits,that require minor mods.

parsonsj
03-27-2006, 07:45 PM
My 67 has a Morrison full frame setup. Morrison quality is the best in the business. Click my sig for my website.

It's a lot of money and a lot of work: new floors, suspension, wheelhousings, firewall, etc. Sometimes I wonder if it was all worth it.

jp

HWY Nova
03-28-2006, 02:01 PM
Click on SCHWARTZ EXTREME PERFORMANCE, then PRODUCTS. SCHWARTZ is a sponsor of this site. They claim to have a frame for Novas.

protouring70
03-28-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks guys. I'll pass it on!

Mike Hall
03-31-2006, 09:05 PM
I have a 66 nova Im thinking about doing a full frame under. I have talked with the guys at AM and a loaded chassis with C5 front suspension and baer brakes was around 14K. John, Just know your going to cost me a huge amount of money. LOL

Mike

MrQuick
03-31-2006, 09:50 PM
It's a lot of money and a lot of work: new floors, suspension, wheelhousings, firewall, etc. Sometimes I wonder if it was all worth it. hey hey hey lets not hear that negative talk, now pick yourself up little trooper! When you pass your first T prepped Zo6 at SOW's turn 4 and get to see the look on his face... ITS ALWAYS WORTH IT!! LOL

Wayne Due can build it too.

parsonsj
03-31-2006, 11:02 PM
pick yourself up little trooper!Now that's funny! Thanks Vince.

And Mike, sorry. I gotta repay the favor this site did to me. But like I said, Morrison's frames are the best around. Talk to Kevin about your project: he's a real Nova guy.

jp