PDA

View Full Version : What a Joke

protour_chevelle
10-10-2004, 12:17 PM
So I'm bickering back and forth with a guy on another board. He drives a very minimal boosted 240sx. So I made a cheap shot and said something about him and his ricer boards that he's on. So he fires back saying that my car is a mullet machine. What a Joke. I told him to stop by here and call the rest of the muscle car crowd mullet lovers.

-Matt

TonyL
10-10-2004, 01:36 PM
What? something is uncool about my mullet?!!

/kidding
/is actually totally bald.

TonyL
10-10-2004, 01:40 PM
maybe he's been to www.mulletsgalore.com and seen #2
https://static1.pt-content.com/images/noimg.gif

jonny51
10-10-2004, 03:06 PM
:lol: LMAO,well thought out!

TurboLark
10-10-2004, 03:15 PM
So I'm bickering back and forth with a guy on another board. He drives a very minimal boosted 240sx. So I made a cheap shot and said something about him and his ricer boards that he's on. So he fires back saying that my car is a mullet machine. What a Joke. I told him to stop by here and call the rest of the muscle car crowd mullet lovers.

-Matt
Whats the point of insulting someone elses ride? He's got money, time, and a love for him machine just like you. All the import vs domestic, old vs new BS is getting so old.

Ralph LoGrasso
10-10-2004, 03:36 PM

-Matt

Please refrain from inviting anyone to this board when their only intention will be to start trouble. We do not want any inter-board disputes.

Thanks,

protour_chevelle
10-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Mr. LoGrasso. I thought about my post on the other board and I did change it. That was before I even read the responses to this post so I was one step ahead;).

As far as Turbolarks post. The "Ricer" was just a cheap shot. I'll tell you, I have nothing against imports Infact before I had the Velle I already had a long block planned with JG Engineering. I was going to build one killer high boost fwd Civic Hatch but got this when I had to make up my mind.

-Matt

Ralph LoGrasso
10-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Matt,

Thanks, it's appreciated. I'm not sure if you saw the last thread dealing with something similar, but people from both boards were very upset, and it was decided (by the admins and mods) that any threads with negative comments about other boards in particular will not be allowed to continue.

I can understand your frustration with the whole Mullet comment. As you can see by Tony's image, Camaro drivers get it ten times worse, although it is usually directed at third gens. I'd say just brush it off your shoulders. Most people realize that it's a stupid stereotype, some don't. I just pay no attention to it. Ignorance is bliss (for them).