PDA

View Full Version : Spring Show in Daytona

Steve68
03-24-2006, 04:05 AM
Anybody going??? It's not the Turkey Run, but lots of vendors and cars, I'm heading up Saturday in the AM, looking for tailk panel for the Nova, other small stuff, Steve

Steve68
03-25-2006, 08:43 PM
Well, I went nothing special, abunch of TTII cars with drum brakes!!

ProdigyCustoms
03-25-2006, 10:46 PM
Were in Daytona, but not for Spring Rod Run. Were doing the Spring Break Nationals (stereo competition and show). Today is going to be a bit rough but well see if we can suffer through it. Michael's Prodigy got selected to be Team Audiobahn, I'll let you do the math here, but Audiobahn is also the sponsor of one of the top bikini contest of the year, the SBN bikini contest. Audiobahn was delayed at getting product out to us, We just got all the stuff yesterday, so we could not make this show with the car, so well just enjoy the sights. Now we just have to thrash on the install and be ready for Year One.

In the meantime, here's a few links to what we will have to deal with today!

http://www.springbreaknationals.com/gallery/album02

http://www.springbreaknationals.com/gallery/

Bad Bowtie
03-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Frank,
I'm glad we can count on you to deliver the "goods" from the candy shop. :worship: I'm sure my son forgot to take his camera.:hand: He was over there with his Dak R/T but its probably hard to get pics like those if you take your girlfriend with you:naughty: . Good luck at Year One.
BTW Does the offer still stand to visit your shop.
Jack

69Nova
03-26-2006, 09:08 AM
I went friday to the show(only day i could go). It was nothing special. I think that show is getting worse every year.

ProdigyCustoms
03-26-2006, 09:26 AM
Frank,

BTW Does the offer still stand to visit your shop.
Jack

Oh yeah, bring work clothes!

Bad Bowtie
03-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Frank.
With the quality cars you build I'm sure "work clothes" are probably Armani suits.:) I'll be in my Ross "dress for less" pants & shirt. Think I'll have some time on my hands this week so I can get up there. I'll give you a ring this week.
Jack

Steve68
03-26-2006, 04:12 PM
oh bikini girls, my favorite is the camera mans, blond with the store boughts!

69rs
03-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Oh, Frank! You poor thing. The trials and tribulations you endure. You are gonna have to get Lisa plenty of fried pickles to stay out of trouble on this one!