PDA

View Full Version : Demon Jr 625 Carb Pro's & Con's ....

NOVA
03-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Do you guy's like the performance of the Demon's for Street/Freeway /Power tour crusin? I heard these are hard on fuel,require maintenance? Pro's,heard they are really good proformers in traffic and heavy freeway driving? Pro's and Cons please,Thanks for the feedback.

importkiller69ss
03-20-2006, 06:06 PM
i have heard from some of my gear head friends that say demons are really har to tune unlike a holley and the parts are not there....also summit wont really doesnt sell tehm any more b/c of the hassle of parts ...i was going to get a demon and called summit and they adviesed me against it.....told me to go with teh 670 avenger.....but that isnt hard eveidence jsut what people have told me even 4 or 5 summit techs said this

trackrat79
03-23-2006, 09:34 AM
I have one of the first 750vsab I got it before jegs or summit ever had it. I had to give jegs the part#, they confirmed it was a real part then it took a couple weeks for them to get it then ship it out to me. Yes time is an issue for demon parts but it is well woth it. As far as tunning. I am not sure how to answer that. I am still new to carb tunning and still suck at it so I can't give a good evaluation if it is easy or hard to tune. But my freind had it preaty well dialed in a few minutes.

Matt@RFR
03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Demons tune MUCH better than a stock Holley does, you just have to know how to tune it. They are really touchy, which is good for fine tuning. Do a search, this has been discussed before.

NOVA
04-09-2006, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback,any other pros/cons....

Do you guy's like the performance of the Demon's for Street? I heard these are hard on fuel,require maintenance? Pro's and Cons please,Thanks for the feedback.

NOVA
04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
well we had problems with this out of the box trying a second one tommorrw everything else going great New ZZ4 and 700R4 havent drivin it for several months you can bet I'll be smilin friday.....

Do you guy's like the performance of the Demon's for Street/Freeway /Power tour crusin? I heard these are hard on fuel,require maintenance? Pro's,heard they are really good proformers in traffic and heavy freeway driving? Pro's and Cons please,Thanks for the feedback.