PDA

View Full Version : 21st century subframe price

mdlackey
03-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Anyone know the price of the 21st Century subframe? I've looked at their website but can't seem to find a price list.

Thanks ....

gmachine68
03-15-2006, 05:31 AM
4,000 with bare frame, sway bar and rack, and spacers for alignment, you supply control arms,hubs, and coil overs, 6-7k for a loaded front sub

silver69camaro
03-16-2006, 07:17 AM
Anyone know the price of the 21st Century subframe? I've looked at their website but can't seem to find a price list.

Thanks ....

Did you try calling them?

Steve1968LS2
03-16-2006, 07:26 AM
4,000 with bare frame, sway bar and rack, and spacers for alignment, you supply control arms,hubs, and coil overs, 6-7k for a loaded front sub

Yep.. I think that is the best way to go and then you can find some used C5 parts and shop around for the coil overs. Thier headers run about $2k and are very nice but I seems like other brands would work. Jim over on lateral-g is installing one with a small block and diff headers and it's going well.

I still say that given the adjustability features of this subframe and the quaility of the workmanship that it's currently the nicest one on the market. It took a lot of work to all for the use of the eccentric washers on the lower control arms and such.

Oh, the swaybar they probide is the nice splined unit from Speedway and rack is a nice AGR unit and not some cruddy NAPA unit.