View Full Version : machinest clamps?

03-14-2006, 08:17 PM
I worked at a place that used jigs to weld certain things together.I need toget some of those but im unsure were to buy them or what they are called. I do know that one end is securely mounted to a table(in my case)and it has a lever that is attached to the end that is used to hold down the piece that gets welded.It is adjustable.I know this doesnt help much but i was hoping some one could make since of my discrption.Thanks for the help

03-14-2006, 09:02 PM

Do a search on clamps. The push-pull may be what you are looking for. Else, there's tons of others.

These guys make some very nice products.


03-14-2006, 09:31 PM
Kinda like this ???


03-15-2006, 02:49 AM

Else, there's tons of others.

Page 2443 of the mcmaster catalog is prolly what youre looking for. If not then as was mentioned there are a bunch of other styles available.

03-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Thanks to all of you.I have found them on page 2442 they are the toggle clamps.Hey my clone you hang out at syty.net any?I'm gtmotorsports if you do.Thanks again guys you all have been a big help with out this info I dont know what i would have done.