PDA

View Full Version : So close

Damn True
03-03-2006, 06:18 PM
http://www.break.com/index/webcamkarma.html

Thats what you get when you secretly hide a webcam next to your bed and bring home a girl who is trashed. Although I will say this guy has stones. He just needed to seal the deal three shots ago. Behold Karma in action: No nudity, sorry Bob.

**edit** while the vid doesnt show nudity (exactly) it certainly might get you fired for watching it at work, if the boss looked over your shoulder at the wrong moment. -Mod

lftnwhls
03-03-2006, 07:04 PM
And I thought I was bad in BED.

HA HA sucker.

Kenova
03-03-2006, 07:26 PM
:lmao: :lmao: OOOOOOOOOOOhhh mannnnn, does that ever bring back some memories. Yeah, she was a real trooper. " Where's my toothbrush, I'm feeling better now". It was a very "memorable" night :naughty: . Yeah yeah, I know "too much information".
Ken

andrewb70
03-04-2006, 07:49 AM
The guy in the video is a maggot for trying to take advantage of a girl who is clearly intoxicated, and he is even worse for trying to get it on video.

Just my opinion.

Andrew

Damn True
03-04-2006, 11:06 AM
The guy in the video is a maggot for trying to take advantage of a girl who is clearly intoxicated, and he is even worse for trying to get it on video.

Just my opinion.

Andrew

Couldn't agree more. Though it is funny that with all his "effort" he came up empty handed and has to clean up somone elses barf.