PDA

View Full Version : Noticed a little stange thing about PM's.

Jagarang
02-28-2006, 08:07 PM
When you have a PM in your mailbox, it asks if you would like to open in a new window, Press OK. Before the "new server", it would open up a new window. Now with the new server I can't seem to get a new window. This messes up the new post search since you lose the search results sometimes when you try to get back to them. WHEW..that was tough to describe effectively..hope I did?

Ralph LoGrasso
02-28-2006, 08:24 PM
Kevin,

It should not be doing either of those, they are likely just some small settings that need to be tweaked on the server end. There are still a few bugs to work in in addition to those as well, we hope to have everything sorted soon. One question, when you say it messes up the new posts: is this when trying to go right back to them after reading the PM (or clicking "new posts again" right away)? Or is this trying to go back to them 10-15 mins after reading / responding to a PM? If it's the first, it means the server is timing out too quickly, which should not be happening, but is an easy enough fix. Thanks for the notification.

Jagarang
03-01-2006, 05:37 AM
In most cases I try to get back to them right after reading the PM, just a couple of minutes or so. If I can get back to the search results, I also notice that the post headings are no longer "BOLD" text, as if they have been read already?

Ralph LoGrasso
03-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Pretty strange. I haven't noticed that issue on my end, but I'll try to figure out what it is that's causing it.