PDA

View Full Version : Subscription/Donation Expiration...

Jagarang
02-28-2006, 06:49 AM
I recieved an email that my Subcription/Donation would be expiring soon.

How can I found out exactly when it expires so I can re-donate?

Ralph LoGrasso
02-28-2006, 08:10 AM
Kevin,

This is the first I've heard of the donation tag expiring. I can't seem to find where the exact date of it's expiration is listed, but it's of indifference. The site supporter will remain under your username indefinitely, once a supporter always a supporter, especially since we switched to the advertising. If anything does change when it expires, shoot me a PM and I'll reconfigure the settings.

Thanks for your support,

Larry Callahan
02-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Ralph, he is talking about the extra space/donation subscription you see at the bottom of the site. It might be visible in your control panel. If not, the last subscription you signed up for expires on 8/3/2006

Thanks again for the support!!!!!

Ralph LoGrasso
02-28-2006, 09:41 AM
I misread the post, I thought he referred to the Site Supporter subscription.

Jagarang
02-28-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys. I wanted to know when the deadline was. I have a while yet, thanks!

Now that I look in my User CP, I actually see the last subscription at the top, with the date( :hand: ) ! I hadn't noticed it tucked up there.

JEFFTATE
09-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Where is this link ? I don't see it. I want to make a donation or be a supporter or something.

Larry Callahan
09-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Jeff, you can look in the upper left corner of the forum. Click on your User CP. Inside you will find a link to paid subscriptions.

Thanks!

JEFFTATE
09-20-2006, 12:22 PM
Thanks Larry !