PDA

View Full Version : help me identify these plugs

B Schein
02-26-2006, 03:01 PM
This is a 98 ls1 harness I would like to know what these plugs are

Ron S
02-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Hey Brian,I've done 5 or 6 LS1 harnesses now,most of them 98's.the first picture plugs I know get eliminated,the others I have the GM plug identification and color code diagrams,but I can't make them out from the pictures

B Schein
02-26-2006, 05:53 PM
Do you have this plug identification diagram in an electronic format or is it on paper. Id like to get a copy of this. I am putting a complete 98 body and engine harness in my car. I want to make all the factory systems work. The only thing I an not worried about hooking up is the abs system.

nitrovette
02-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Brian i have any wiring diagrams you need i can print them off my snapon shop key from work if you want and mail them to you,i cant email them the program wont let me.Let me know if you want me to print them out.I took my 99 fbody harness and modified it to work for me.
"[email protected]" is my work email send me your address if you want me to send them to you.

jannes_z-28
02-26-2006, 10:24 PM
The last image shows the plugs that connects to the rest of the car. The round one go from the starter solenoid to the ignition key over a relay.

The other two are among others to the electric radiator fans (controlled by the ECM) and to the fuel pump. Both over relays. Somewhere there is also a connection to the diagnostic bus.

If you get the wiring diagram you should be able to figure it out.

Jan