PDA

View Full Version : dallas autorama "toxic"

importkiller69ss
02-20-2006, 01:51 PM
did any one see this 69 camaro. it was called "toxic" one swet ride. i left early but i worked the event and talked to a few of the judges and it was set up to win best of show but was competeing against "impression" which as you all know is the 05 riddler award winning foose design, master piece. you could say that it was pro-touring. but with the 22's on it some may say no. it was immaculate. i have pics but dont know how to list them.....just wondering if anyone has heard of it.. the builder was a friend of my boss who also builds cars and it was out of lafayette louisiana..

kmcanally
02-20-2006, 02:49 PM
Was that the neon (?) green Camaro up front with the other "turn table" type cars? If so then I saw it...pretty nice but it seemed to be exclusively a show car.

Y-TRY
02-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, I saw it, too. Great craftsmanship but I didn't really like the car as a whole. Not my cup of tea. My favorite was Rick K.'s white Camaro with the Fikses. Very cool, REAL car.

importkiller69ss
02-21-2006, 06:41 AM
yeah toxic had great craftmanship but exactly it was a show car and your right the white camaro was one sweet ride...to who all went did yall pass by the cruisin style magazine booth...we were neat the hearos truck and that chrome polish? thats where i was working would have been cool to meet some folks

slck6t9
02-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah I was able to see it at the Wichita Falls show a couple weeks ago. The owner said it will spend this year doing indoor shows. After that it will do the outdoor circuit and then be driven. Nice car but I liked Rick's car WAY better.

Scott

rickk
02-21-2006, 03:45 PM
thanks for the kind words.:yeah:

rick k

EVO
02-22-2006, 09:31 PM
I saw the show in San Antonio and have to agree that the white camaro was a way cool ride. Those Fikses definately belong on that car. The Toxic Z was a bit over the top and didnt look like it had ever seen the street. Nice craftmanship but im just not into show only cars.

EVO