PDA

View Full Version : Y-TRY back on the dyno..

Y-TRY
02-15-2006, 03:17 PM
I posted this same thing in a couple places, so here-

I finally got the car back to the dyno.... :cool:

15-16psi...
no intercooler....
4th (hot) run.....
93 octane pump gas.....
running WAY rich 9:1 A/F.....

Better vid of front of car, no numbers (http://home.comcast.net/~boostedbbc/TTCamaro.wmv)

Crappy shot of filthy car showing results and ultra-rich exhaust.. (http://home.comcast.net/~boostedbbc/TTCamaro_2.wmv)

1) I need to wash the car. Dirt is what happens when you really drive your street car.

2) After checking for basic things like leaks and stuff I'll remove the carb and send it to Dennis at CSU for inspection and tweaking. Once I get to lean the mix to about 12:1 I'll probably need to back off the boost some, but the tune should more than make up for less boost.

shmoov69
02-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, so what are the #'s?!!??
What do I got to do to get the putfile to work for me? When I go to the link, it just says "done" and never loads or plays. The buttons (play, advance etc..) don't work either. What do I need to do?
Thanks

Y-TRY
02-16-2006, 08:39 AM
786.7 rwhp / 723.7 rwtq., huffing and puffing unspent fuel. But you could balance a coin on the torque curve. Much more can be massaged out of it by just tuning the carb. No doubt I could wring it out to 800 with some minor carb tuning, but CSU will help me with the circuitry and stuff. Bu that's not bad for a pump-gas street tuned cruiser
:drive1:

I changed the host for the vids, try again...

jdpepper
02-16-2006, 09:42 AM
good #'s:twothumbs good lookin' car too. You can tell there's still alot left
. What kind of dyno? Superflow? Dynojet?

Y-TRY
02-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Believe it to be a DynoJet.

D Rock
02-16-2006, 12:04 PM
Awesome numbers, I want to build a turbo 327 one day.

shmoov69
02-16-2006, 07:51 PM
AWESOME!!!!!!!! :twothumbs
yeah, that will make a decent little pump gas cruiser!! :3gears:
Thanks for re hosting it for me!