PDA

View Full Version : modify LT-1 intake for sync distributor

warriorbob
02-07-2006, 03:26 AM
does anyone know of a place i can have my factory LT-1 intake modified (hole bored and a spacer) to fit a distributor in the rear of the manifold

i found http://www.lt1intake.com/ and talked to scott but he said he can not do any manifolds until may

i need to get this done sooner

any help would be appreciated

thanks
bob

myclone
02-07-2006, 03:42 AM
The above link doesnt work for me so I may be telling you something you already know. None the less while doing some searching on a 3rd gen F body forum Ive seen a guy (dont recall who) that does the conversion. The same guy had an article in one of the mags a year or two ago is why I remember it.

Anyways, I would think some searching on one of the 3rd gen forums would prolly turn up at least one or two ppl that can do the conversion.

warriorbob
02-07-2006, 04:44 AM
The above link doesnt work for me so I may be telling you something you already know. None the less while doing some searching on a 3rd gen F body forum Ive seen a guy (dont recall who) that does the conversion. The same guy had an article in one of the mags a year or two ago is why I remember it.

Anyways, I would think some searching on one of the 3rd gen forums would prolly turn up at least one or two ppl that can do the conversion.

sorry about the goof on the link
i updated it
i am pretty sure it is the same guy on the 3rd gen forums
i will continue my search and thanks for the help

bob