PDA

View Full Version : read this!

gmachinz
09-28-2004, 02:25 PM
actualy i just want my car to be quick brakes are useless extra weight. this is for a daily driven street car thats gona see an ocassional street race or trip to the strip when ever possible.
Guys, this is a direct quote from somebody on the "other" Camaro board-man, I'd hate to be in front of somebody who thinks good disc brakes are useless added weight- :pat: The parasitic drag of the shoes even with the removal of the residual valve is more of an issue than that of the pad/rotor. Anyway, if it's daily driven why the hell worry about the (in this case) meaningless weight diff. between drums vs. rotors? Erf, just wanted to vent a little. -Jabin

Matt@RFR
09-28-2004, 02:48 PM
Sounds like natural selection is at work here. Hopefully he doesn't kill anybody else when the process is complete.

cjhutch
09-28-2004, 07:20 PM
:hah: They have got to be joking. I'm going to :fingersx: and pray for this person. I'm so :scared: right now knowing someone like that is on the road. Screw all this talk he needs a good :machine:. (You guys like the effective use of smilies don't you) :rotfl:

dennis68
09-28-2004, 07:29 PM
And the Darwin award goes to......

MrQuick
09-28-2004, 10:33 PM
you guys don't remember the old street race days... strip down the brakes,remove all the parking mechanisms, and run aluminum 3rd gen drums??? I think I just dated myself???? :rolleyes5