PDA

View Full Version : radiator GP, anyone???

gmachinz
09-28-2004, 01:26 PM
Okay, there is a local supplier here in town who sells Northern radiators exclusively from its manufacturer in Colorado. I talked with the owner today about me purchasing one actually and I mentioned I am opening my own shop soon and I'm selling retail right now, including online. They make racing radiators for everything up to Sprint cars and also OEM replacements. What I'm interested in is the race ones. Mostly they feature radiators identical to Griffin but these have double-walled inlets/outlets, billet aluminum necks, pet****s and provisions for cooler lines. Now, they are sold based on actual size not by application also. I looked into one for my Monte today and I was quoted $185 for a two 1" row radiator measuring 19x31 by 3&5/8. I think if enough people are interested, I can put together a GP on these and make a great "first purchase" impression on these guys. If anyone is interested, email me some sizes (give me a range to work with), let me know whether you need cooler lines and where you would like the inlet/outlet necks. -Jabin
Awww, man!! Okay, maybe I should have typed petc0ck. Gothcha!!