PDA

View Full Version : rear seat seatbelts?

navyflyer72
01-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Where can I get a nice set of non-stock (read more modern look) seat belts that will bolt into my 67 Camaro back seat. I have the three opint retractable front belts, and I had my rear seat recovered to match my front Sparco buckets, so I would like two seat belts that have a more mdern look and functionality, but are just lap belts. Prefer something new, vice reconditioning at this point. Time is of the essence. Thanks in advance.

-George

Damn True
01-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Should be pretter easy to incorporate a late model 3-point retractable belt system into the car.

Sorry, no other suggestions beyond that. I'd go root around the wrecking yard and see if you can find something installed in a similar config.

eville
01-18-2006, 12:23 PM
George, what front belts are you using? I've been looking around for 3pts for my 68

navyflyer72
01-18-2006, 12:32 PM
I got the 3 point retractable kit from the Rick's first Gen catalog, bolts right in, and my car didn't have the shoulder belt to begin with, turns out all Camaro's have the bolt holes in the roof side panels to attach these.
-George

importkiller69ss
01-18-2006, 12:40 PM
check out project illusion he has the 4th gen 3 pont seats and belt in his....lookks awesome i know ill be doing the same real soon