PDA

View Full Version : New 1st gen. camaro member

Becool
01-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Hello g-machine and pro touring enthusiast,

What a cool web-page. You folks have some very cool cars. Thanks for allowing me a chance to show off my car.

I have a 68 Lemanz Blue g-machine I purchased 2 years ago. The car started out as a 6 cylinder 1 owner Los Angeles CA car. Very clean and straight no rust. I live in the Memphis TN area.

We transforned the car to a BB g-machine. Here is what we have done:

We got very close with the crew at DSE and purchased just about everything they offer for a first gen camaro--Kyle has been a true pleasure to work with.

Mini tubbed the car and added all DSE's rear suspension components with narrowed SS fuel tank to help give us the right stance with lots of rubber in the rear, DSE's frame connectors. Used the Budnik Tiller 5 series 17" with 315's in rear and 245's up front, using BF's KD's.

Baer brakes 13" Track on all 4 corners to help stop.

Lower and Upper DSE tubular a-arms with coilover Koni shocks.

Merlin III, BB 540 producing 760 HP and 755 lbs of tq truly over-kill but a lot offun on 91 octane.

BeCool radiator and fans with Vintage Air front runner system with AC.

Kept the interior mostly stock except fot the stealth (hidden) roll cage with removable center bar, and Auto Meter guages. Even kept AM radio with Custom Auto Sound hidden stereo in the trunk with disc changer.

I truly enjoy driving this car. Thanks again for webpage like this.

Rybar
01-13-2006, 04:42 PM
Your camaro sounds pretty sweet. if you have pics on your hard drive, just hit the manage attachments button when your replying to the thread. Browse to the pic you want, and hit upload, close the window and it will show your attachments, then hit reply and voila! Your done!

Becool
01-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Thanks, i will give a shot, your car looks great, The stance makes these cars, and I think yours is just right.

speedster
01-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Sounds like an awesome car.
Now let's see the pics !!! :pics2:

Pics...Pics......

Ralph LoGrasso
01-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Welcome to the site.

Becool
01-14-2006, 07:22 AM
Sorry took so long, had to shrink my pics down to fit. Here ya go

69Nova
01-14-2006, 08:17 AM
Welcome to the board. Your car looks awsome.

Johnny Blaze
01-14-2006, 09:43 AM
Very cool. I love lemans blue! Reminds me of my first car, 71 camaro musline blue!