PDA

View Full Version : You may recognize some of these cars....

ballistic69
09-26-2004, 11:24 AM
I went to a private party that Wade's Rod and Customs co-sponsors last night. There a quite a few pics, there would have been alot more if my battery had not died.

To view the pics, click on the link to my site, the select "2004 End of Summer Cruise Night" folder. Enjoy.

JamesJ
09-26-2004, 07:43 PM
lots of nice cars, do you know much about Wades? Alot of people went down to Kerville this weekend for the 32 (Deuce) day.

ballistic69
09-27-2004, 04:56 AM
My car is being built at Wade's. The guy who hosted the party has nearly 40 cars of his own. I think Wade has worked on more the half of them. The guys at Wades do very high quality work.

ScotI
09-29-2004, 01:55 PM
My car is being built at Wade's. The guy who hosted the party has nearly 40 cars of his own. I think Wade has worked on more the half of them. The guys at Wades do very high quality work.

Hhmmmm..... Scotty G? If so, I think half of the DFW area car builders (and Boyds) do work for him. He keeps people busy.

ballistic69
09-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Hhmmmm..... Scotty G? If so, I think half of the DFW area car builders (and Boyds) do work for him. He keeps people busy.

No, the guys name is Don Clark. He gave away the blue chevelle that I took pics of.
I believe this is the 5th year he has held this party. I really liked the black and silver Boyd Cottington car he has and the Aluma Coupe wasn't bad either. The guy seems to enjoy sharing his love of fine american muscle cars, nothing wrong with that.

ScotI
09-29-2004, 07:23 PM
I saw the aluma coupe & know another local guy that does a serious amount of business w/Boyds (among others) & thought possibly it was whom you were referring.... I was wrong.

And just to clarify.... I wasn't saying anything bad about anyone. Car guys w/deep pockets make me jealous. I've been to Wades several times years ago when the 73/93 was under construction. My friends shop was right down the road from his & they've helped each other on occasions. Nice pics. It looks like a good show.