PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Air

navyflyer72
01-11-2006, 06:31 AM
I am VERY close to being finished (or at least driving) my 67, but I need help getting hoses for my Vintage Air system. Are there any distributors on here? I have the front runner on a 327 with the gen I compact, I mounted the condenser in front of the radiator support and I have the square 4-way bulkhead connector. Only problem is I already mounted the front runner so I think I have to remove that to get to the port on the water pump for the heater (stupid, stupid stupid!!!), as has been my experience with this (my first) project, one step forward three steps back. But either way I am VERY close to turning the key. Pics to follow.

-George

ProdigyCustoms
01-11-2006, 06:58 AM
you can get hoses done by a local hose company, or get aeroquip braided stuff if you want to get fancy. We can help you out with the braided through GPSuperStore.com through Vintage Air.

KUL FIR CHICK N
01-11-2006, 08:53 AM
VA offers an extended heater fitting which should allow you to install the fitting and hose w/o removing the whole system. PN 50101-SUR

navyflyer72
01-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the info, was really not looking forward to having to pull the entire front runner.
-George