PDA

View Full Version : hello all

mr_nate
09-25-2004, 03:13 PM
Hey guys, just saying hi. Right now I currently own a 1998 Firebird Formula hardtop A4, but unfortunately it hyroplaned when I was driving on E.T street radials...so it's being sold after I fix it. As you guys have probably already guessed, I am looking into purchasing a 1967-69 Camaro, and if I have enough cash, I would like to do a LS1/T56 or 4l60e swap into it. I don't know too much about first gen camaros...so I'm still learning a lot while browsing on the forums. Here's some pics of my Formula before and after it got into the accident..

Ralph LoGrasso
09-25-2004, 04:28 PM
Welcome aboard, Nate. I recognize your user ID from somewhere else, what other boards do you hang out on? Good luck on fixing the formy, and finding a first gen to start with. That formy is/was really clean.

mr_nate
09-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Welcome aboard, Nate. I recognize your user ID from somewhere else, what other boards do you hang out on? Good luck on fixing the formy, and finding a first gen to start with. That formy is/was really clean.

I post all the time on ls2.com and ls1.com to a lesser extent. I post every once in a while on ls1tech as well.

Kenova
09-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Nate,
Always nice to see another Canuck on the board.
Be carefull driving around London, my son is going to school there and he doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to driving. To make matters worse, he's driving a full size van. :scared:
Good luck in your search for a 1st gen Camaro.
Ken

mr_nate
09-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Nate,
Always nice to see another Canuck on the board.
Be carefull driving around London, my son is going to school there and he doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to driving. To make matters worse, he's driving a full size van. :scared:
Good luck in your search for a 1st gen Camaro.
Ken

what school does he go to???

Kenova
09-27-2004, 03:41 PM
what school does he go to???

He's going to Fanshawe------Architectural tech.
Right now he's in the midst of a co-op job, heads back to class in Jan.
Ken

mr_nate
09-28-2004, 04:56 PM
He's going to Fanshawe------Architectural tech.
Right now he's in the midst of a co-op job, heads back to class in Jan.
Ken

ah, thats cool, my sister is going to fanshawe this january as well.

67Sally
10-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Welcome to the Forum.