PDA

View Full Version : Hooker Super Comps

NovaPwr
01-06-2006, 05:19 AM
Ready to buy my new headers. Jegs and Summit both offer the ceramic coated 2130's and I have dealt with both and they treated me fine. Jet Hot sells them also and prices are comparable. They have a nice web site and looks like a good coating they put on. Anyone bought from them?
I read through the Exhaust posts and someone posted that the finish on the ones from Summit seemed rather dull on a set.......just thought I would ask before I plunk down my hard earned cash.

bowtieguys
01-06-2006, 06:31 AM
I'm not trying to sway you one ay or another, but I just bought my 3rd set of ceramic coated super comps through Summit and they have all been perfect. Hope this helps.

jpdeuce
01-06-2006, 08:25 AM
I used a set of coated Hooker Super Comps on my big block and though the finish was a little dull they have lasted. I also used a set of these on a small block and the finish was even duller and they did'nt last a year on an weekend driver before the finish started rusting badly. Those are my experiences.
I have seen the Jet Hot coated headers and they looked a whole lot nicer than mine. Thats what I'll do next.