PDA

View Full Version : Red Chevy Impala on Dream Car Garage

toddshotrods
09-25-2004, 06:08 AM
Did anyone see this car? I wasn't really paying attention to the TV and then I heard what sounded like a turbo car being put through the paces. I turned around to see a red 62-65? Chevy Impala being pushed pretty hard through what looked like a road course. 500+hp SBC, Jerico 4spd :3gears: (producer or the "whine"), 9-inch Ford rear. They were calling it a race car but it was right up the Pro Touring alley. Made me wanna go push the 'maro around a few exit ramps... :camaro:

zbugger
09-26-2004, 12:25 PM
I don't ever catch that show. I tend to miss a lot by sleeping.....

toddshotrods
09-26-2004, 01:53 PM
:sleeping: :pat: :scared: :wedgie: :poke: :injured:

What's it gonna take to get up and with the program man???

Off topic, but how's the car coming? I've been driving mine to decide where I want to go with it over the winter. You were right, second gens are just too cool - I'm lovin it!

MrQuick
09-26-2004, 02:21 PM
you know I most of the good ones on tape, including the one with Marc's 78 Camaro.... maybe I should bring them with me to the SEMA show.That pala' does haul it tho. You going Todd?

toddshotrods
09-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Naw, I wish though. The new shop is taking all my time and money right now. I gotta get the shingles on, insulation up, everything sealed tight, and hopefully a high efficiency furnace in before it gets cold so my work isn't interrupted. Then I'll have a few short months, and whatever money is left, between customer projects to get some work done to the Camaro for next season.

Here's hoping for next year though...

zbugger
09-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Hop to it Todd!!! Get that butt of your on the roof!!!

toddshotrods
09-26-2004, 08:53 PM
The roof is covered with two 20ft wide sheets of 6mil plastic right now. So far so good, but every time it gets windy I get nervous. I think I saw you buzzing around up there one day - or was that your cousin?

zbugger
09-26-2004, 09:02 PM
:offtopic: This thread got hijacked. It has to be fixed now. :comp3:

I don't wanna talk about my car.... :sad4: