PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Manipulation Site

Little Bob
09-23-2004, 08:16 AM
If anyone needs something done wit photoshop. Check out this site. This site has some the most incredible photochops I've ever seen.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=928

KrisHorton
09-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Bunch of riceboys and wannabes over there. Not to say there isn't any talent over there, but I saw your post which was met with the typical a$$hole response that you see on a lot of forums. Ask an innocent, yet common question and then you get flamed for it... :bsjerk:

Little Bob
09-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Bunch of riceboys and wannabes over there. Not to say there isn't any talent over there, but I saw your post which was met with the typical a$$hole response that you see on a lot of forums. Ask an innocent, yet common question and then you get flamed for it... :bsjerk:

Thanks Kris,

I responded to him. It will probally get me kicked off the forum. But I don't care. I just want to learn how to do Photochopping. Oh well. I'll still go thier for ideas and look at the pictures.

Thanks again

Rob

KrisHorton
09-23-2004, 09:26 AM
Nice...lol. :lol:

I bet there is a good amount of info over there, but a lot of these artists get a bit high and mighty. I'm not a complete Photoshop professional as most of my work is done in a 3D software, but let me know if I can help out. I do know quite a bit and would like to help anyone interested.

Kris

Little Bob
09-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Nice...lol. :lol:

I bet there is a good amount of info over there, but a lot of these artists get a bit high and mighty. I'm not a complete Photoshop professional as most of my work is done in a 3D software, but let me know if I can help out. I do know quite a bit and would like to help anyone interested.

Kris

Thanks Kris

I'll take you up on the help thing. I'm getting help from Adam with 3D AutoCAD now. I've been using AutoCAD for about 10 years now. But everything I have ever done has been in 2D. I just d't have the time to design and draft in 3D. So Adam is helping me out. I can't beleive the open responses I've gotten on this site.

Thanks again

Rob

jonny51
09-23-2004, 10:07 AM
I read that over there,just some little skinny kid trying to be tough behind his keyboard.

Little Bob
09-23-2004, 11:24 AM
I read that over there,just some little skinny kid trying to be tough behind his keyboard.

I responded using your skinny kid behind the key board thing. I hope you don't mind.

jonny51
09-23-2004, 01:44 PM
LOL not at all!!

BlazerSpeed
09-23-2004, 01:55 PM
Being in the field im in (architecture) we kinda have to use photochop for presentations and such. If you have any questions or need any help, I'd be more that willing to assist. Same goes for AutoCadd, and 3D Studio Max/Viz.
DEREK

Little Bob
09-23-2004, 05:21 PM
I just wanted to say thanks for support and the offers for help. I'm also in the architectural field too. I've been a mechanical/plumbing and fire protection designer for about 10 years now. I also would like to say thanks to Adam for taking time out of his day to answer some questions that I had today.

This site has a great bunch of people.

Thanks again :cheers: