PDA

View Full Version : Skilled metal fabricator looking to relocate

birdsandbowties
02-05-2020, 03:57 PM
Hello , my name is Jim Dion and i have roughly 20 plus years in metal fabrication ,I am looking to relocate out of Florida and move somewhere around Gatlinburg area or close to it , not looking to go north anywhere, lower Tennessee is farthest i will move.

I have roughly 20 years in metal fabrication and car/truck building . I have a lot of experience in building new bodies from new parts , I have built several body jigs to build new bodies on for Broncos and Camaro?Firebird.

I have a lot of experience in building frames for 32 fords, pro street cars and pro touring rods.

My house is almost ready to sell and its just me and my wife to move so its not going to be real hard to relocate, she has hew own business and does Camaro/Firebird Upholstery.

I have tons and tons of pictures on my laptop of hot rods i have built , I also build steering columns, tilt and non tilt

My current project that's almost finished is a Nascar truck reproduction of Mike Skinners 96 silverado , built from a 99 yukon 4 door and now its a unibody truck !

PLease pm me for more info and i will send my phone #

Jim

slimjim
02-05-2020, 04:42 PM
I often see this position advertised on top end workshops Instagram pages, for example Twin state rod shops located in Mississippi is currently looking for a bodytech. But it also looks like most good shops are always looking and rarely finding fabricators, So perhaps It may be worth spending an hour and giving each a call as I feel like I see an advertisement each week. Hope this helps.

dhutton
02-05-2020, 04:45 PM
Check with Rob at No Limit Engineering.

Don

slimjim
02-05-2020, 06:08 PM
Also East bay muscle cars if you're up for a BIG move

birdsandbowties
04-06-2020, 03:15 PM
to bad they are not in lower south carolina :(

Also East bay muscle cars if you're up for a BIG move

Alwhite00
04-06-2020, 04:48 PM
I want to see this Tahoe/truck.

birdsandbowties
04-09-2020, 05:45 PM
this is where its at now

71LS5Formula
07-04-2020, 02:58 PM
this is where its at now

He did the paint and metal work on my car.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aDAcY1bA0HeAM7HkmKrt7IRX8QJGuctr/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ao4gOu62KgFHjflowWBMPu3ptVpZMQ06/view?usp=sharing