PDA

View Full Version : Wtb sbc

Nhurt
12-26-2019, 12:07 PM
Hello everyone, I'm in the market for a good performance SBC that won't break the bank. I currently have a 327 in my 68 camaro. Been thinking about doing some aluminum heads for more power but if someone is looking to get rid of their sbc to go the LS route let me know what you got. Not trying to break the bank though, Thanks.

Afflicted1
12-27-2019, 08:10 PM
What part of the country are you in? I've got a bunch of stuff you might be interested in.

Nhurt
12-28-2019, 06:33 AM
What part of the country are you in? I've got a bunch of stuff you might be interested in.

I live in Wilmington, NC. Just south of Camp Lejeune. What do you have?

Afflicted1
12-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Trick flow generation 1 aluminum heads 2.02/1.60 63cc chambers, I think.
There's less than 500 miles on these heads, and had a fresh 3 angle valve job before being installed on an engine that was never fired
No rocker arms, pushrods, or headbolts

383 long rod short block 4-bolt mains
350 bored.30 over, align honed, decked, internally balanced and blueprinted
arp studs on rods and main caps
Milodon oil pan
4340 forged crank
4340 forged h-beam rods, balanced
Trick flow forged pistons, balanced
Rings set up for forced induction
Crane/summit cam will get specs soon, I'm traveling

Edelbrock Victor Jr. Intake port matched (new) not in box

Vortech Carbureted Centrifugal Supercharger Kit with upgraded t-trim supercharger new, never used, satin finish

Road demon carb for carburated blow through kit (new) used in mock up only

Snow performance stage 2 methanol injection kit (new in box)

We can figure out some prices if anything interests you. I won't be back home for a couple days to complete the list, as this was just off the top of my head.

Timmah
12-28-2019, 05:14 PM

I have a 383 TPI motor and I live 65 miles north of Atlanta Ga. Below are some of the specs. Never been run after built. I went a different direction with a LS engine.

TPI intake with reworked injectors by Howell which is also the vendor that made the wiring harness and computer with tune for this engine (OBI).

Aluminum L-98 Corvette Heads 202 vales, guide plates with ARP Rocker studs. Roller rockers and new push rods, springs to match the below cam. some port and combustion chamber work.

Com cam custom grind part number for grind 12-000-8 1.050 base circle for clearance. This was a customer grind too match the computer to engine profile. two piece timing cover with double roller timing chain and thrush bearing and button.

block is a 4 bolt main truck block that started standard. ARP bolts, new oil pump and balancer. The crank is a eagle forge and internal blance. Eagle H beam floating rods with JE forge dish piston. oil pan and Auto fly wheel with ARP bolts.

The water pump, accessory drive pulleys, Dist, Spark Plugs, wires and starter are new.

The shorty headers are Street Performance ceramic coated to fit a 69-74 nova or first gen camaro.

Sorry for the over load and I sure there are some things I left out.

If you are interested PM me a Phone number and a good time to go over it.

Thanks Tim.