PDA

View Full Version : Weekly started thread for susp tech

BRIAN
12-13-2005, 07:36 PM
The how big a tire and what subframe threads get a little old. How about weekly one of the moderators throws out a technical question about suspensions to be discussed throughout the week. Such as the anti squat thread or any issue that can bring out the technical knowledge that is available hear. A simple word such as Camber and it effects or??? Adjusting pinion angle, etc??? It does bring out some heated threads but you have to decifer the info for your own application.

I know there is the new advanced section but the site is losing it's tech info edge to me. But I am still on here 10x a day. Thanks

Ralph LoGrasso
12-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Brian, I think that is a good suggestion, and oddly enough I was trying to think of a good "advanced" suspension topic today, that I could post to jump start the advanced forum. I will try to post something every now and again, but can't guarantee anything as my suspension knowledge is limited, and I'm often caught up in the other aspects of the site. Hopefully the other mods can post some stuff too, and individual members starting discussions is always welcomed.