PDA

View Full Version : GM A-Body Almost Complete Frame 73-77 Laguna Malibu Chevelle 8.5 10 Bolt

REVIN KEVIN
02-14-2019, 01:43 PM
Hey. I have a frame from my 1976 Chevrolet Laguna S3 for sale. I built another frame and did the body swap this weekend. Now I have an almost complete frame. It is missing: rear lower shock mount bolts, body mount bolts, front brake line clips, power steering pump, and maybe some small items. It does have the rear end (.273 open), control arms front and rear, sway bars, brakes, and shocks and springs. It is straight and in pretty good condition. Not bent and never in a wreck. Wheels not included. I will list them tomorrow. I can include 3 rally wheels and another wheel to roll it around for another $100. If you need this frame email me and I am sure I can make this work for you. I can deliver within 200 miles of Sugar Land Texas. You will have to help me with gas on that. $500. Ask questions. Thanks.

8.5 10 Bolt Control Arms Malibu Grand Prix Cutlass Lemans Regal Century Malibu Monte Carlo161511161512