PDA

View Full Version : Nasty Nati Lowlife Galaxie LOL

marinegrunt513
10-14-2018, 02:57 PM
Well I am a NOOOB from Cincinnati, I have a really insignificant shop hence the name LowLife Customs & Seat Co.I mainly started out as a designer for interiors and seats, we have a few patents but basically I am on here to get advice, meet some new folks in this scene, I wouldn't say new to the "scene" but new to this Pr-touring sort of atmosphere, and I really enjoy your guys' cars! Very neat build and I have gotten so many ideas from this category, that I must pay homage to you Pro-Touring people! So currently while my "team" works diligently away at some customers' cars, I am currently working on a 66 Galaxie fastback (yes I have read all the posts, esp from "DirtyGal" build) and I am very much impressed with everyone's how to. My backstory on this car, one day I would LOVE to share with everyone, once I kinda talk to some folks, I don't want to jump out on the forums with my story, I like to respect the process here. But currently the car is just now being stripped, interior sealed and dynomat, and ordered my suspension I will List that here shortly, and I have a personal friend and vendor I use, also found a donor car cut the qaurters to fix some rust, (if anyone needs stuff for a 66 galaxie, I have a truck load) Also I am designing the interior and about to make my foam and leather, I will post some pics ummm.......I guess wherever the pics or build threads are. So, look for me, and I am an open book to advice and constructive critisim, I enjoy other people's insight, just not jerk opinions LOL....Thanks for having me and i look forward to the process of sharing my build and looking at others.
'

Peter Mc Mahon
10-14-2018, 06:10 PM
Looking forward to some pics, welcome!

marinegrunt513
10-15-2018, 02:56 AM
Looking forward to some pics, welcome!

I will get some photos today and tey and post them! Movment on it now is awaiting parts. But i am staying busy woth drawing interior, designing a dash i have about 12 drawings but havent decided which dash or interior i want. Also deciding on wheels/color all that. Very much in the beginning phases but everything is coming along.

andrewb70
10-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Welcome.

Andrew

cheapthrillz
12-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Welcome. 65 Galaxie here. Start a build thread and post pics. I love seeing other Galaxie projects!

marinegrunt513
02-13-2019, 05:22 PM
Well it’s been a long time. But the gal is coming along! Air ride, lots of mods including fabricating a 65 Malibu gauge bezel and gauges into the stock galaxie dash shell, rack and pinion, rollpan lots of stuff going on

csouth
02-13-2019, 05:44 PM
Well it’s been a long time. But the gal is coming along! Air ride, lots of mods including fabricating a 65 Malibu gauge bezel and gauges into the stock galaxie dash shell, rack and pinion, rollpan lots of stuff going on

Pics or it didn't happen....lol