PDA

View Full Version : Spindle options with Corvette wheel bearing to work with my RideTech suspension??????

69CapriceHDTP
10-09-2018, 02:33 PM
I have a 69 Caprice with the full RideTech Level 2 kit. Trying to find a spindle that will work for the car that uses the C5, C6 or C7 style wheel bearings. The RideTech Track1 is a 2" drop which will not at all work. Possibly SpeedTech or the Speedway Motors Unser edition spindle? My caprice should use similar to the C3 Corvette design. Any input would be appreciated.157319

bret
10-15-2018, 01:27 PM
I have a 69 Caprice with the full RideTech Level 2 kit. Trying to find a spindle that will work for the car that uses the C5, C6 or C7 style wheel bearings. The RideTech Track1 is a 2" drop which will not at all work. Possibly SpeedTech or the Speedway Motors Unser edition spindle? My caprice should use similar to the C3 Corvette design. Any input would be appreciated.157319

Since our Track 1 spindles are modular and customizable, we can build a spindle with nearly any drop [or no drop] to interface with any ball joint. Here is my direct contact email: [email protected].