PDA

View Full Version : Goodguys - Kansas

BADVELLE
09-21-2004, 06:09 AM
Anyone going to the Goodguys event this weekend at the Kansas Speedway? I am going with my dad and his '71 Nova and a buddies '55 Chev. Let me know, I would'nt mind putting a name with a face.

MarkM66
09-21-2004, 06:47 AM
I've gone every year in the past. Not going to make it this year though. Kind of car showed out for the year.

RatMalibu
09-21-2004, 09:40 AM
I would go......if they let newer than '72 in.....they don't want my money as a participant, they aren't getting my money as a spectator either lol

eh well.......family reunion this weekend anyway....have fun, take pictures :)

GT350Clone
09-21-2004, 11:27 AM
I'll be there. I should be parked on the main drag, as I plan on getting there EARLY...

LT1Nova
10-02-2004, 12:55 PM
I went to GG KC. I liked it. What does the 71 Nova look like? That is what I have so I was looking for them. I've got some pics and will post them soon.

BADVELLE
10-04-2004, 12:40 PM
It is a 40,000 original mile gem. It has been repainted (light green, original color) and has new seat covers. We have done a lot of work on it, rebuilds on the engine ('cause I needed a project back in college), front end, etc. It was setting over at the Detroit Speed tent on Saturday for quite a while. We are thinking about doing the mini-tub thing, but not sure yet if we want to cut into this car. It has power disc (ft), power steering, cold a/c and aftermarket cruise for the long hauls. It is a real peach to drive. I would drive it anywhere (which my dad does). I will try to get some pic's posted later. :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: :3gears: