PDA

View Full Version : I am looking for good high-res images of your cars for my T-shirt-production

synonym9
05-06-2018, 07:42 AM
Hey guys,

I try to establish a fashion-line and I do all kind of T-Shirt-artwork.
I do this since some time but now that I go official I must use pictures with the permission to use.

I want to do a collection of "floating cars" in a kind of retro-sience fiction/space age-style. Means I remove the wheels and let the cars float as.

I am after fullsize cars like

66 Chrysler 300's
69 Chrysler 300's
57, 59 Chevies, Caddies and all other brands
60's Impala's or Caprices
but lets try everything.
Hiden headlight cars would be great too.

The pictures would be needed in high res and good quality, background does not matter, it gets removed anyways.
Qualtiy and viewing-angle of that pictures are perfect:

If you can make/have Straigt side front or back along with it that would be great.

Thanks in advance, I am very curious what you have for me.

synonym9
05-10-2018, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the great help *thumbs down*

andrewb70
05-10-2018, 07:30 PM

If you're doing a "fashion line" why don't you grab a camera and hit a car show.

Andrew

GoodysGotaCuda
05-11-2018, 03:04 AM
If you're doing a "fashion line" why don't you grab a camera and hit a car show.

Andrew

It's much easier to jump from forum to forum and complain when people don't do the leg work for you.

rickpaw
05-11-2018, 05:33 AM

Let me get this right -

You joined a car forum, asking people to send you pictures of their cars (with specific requirements), which you will use to make a profit; and complain when no one responds?

Like Andrew said, go to carshows, talk to the owners for permission and take your own pictures.

dontlifttoshift
05-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Hey guys,

I try to establish a fashion-line and I do all kind of T-Shirt-artwork.
I have been stealing other peoples property for some time but now I got caught and if I want to keep making that mad cash selling ugly T shirts I must use pictures with the permission to use.

I want to do a collection of "floating cars" in a kind of retro-sience fiction/space age-style......it will look very wow when you look at after eating edibles. Means I remove the wheels and let the cars float like the wheels were stolen.

I am after fullsize cars like

66 Chrysler 300's
69 Chrysler 300's Not 67 or 68, they dumb.
57, 59 Chevies, Caddies and all other brands, including Fordies, Ponties, and Lincolnese.
60's Impala's or Caprices
but lets try everything.
Hiden headlight cars would be great too.

The pictures would be needed in high res and good quality, so if you could get a professional to take the pictures and then give them to me, that would be great. background does not matter, it gets removed anyways.
Qualtiy and viewing-angle of that pictures are perfect:

But not on an angle like I said above would be perfect, If you can make/have Straigt side front or back along with it that would be great.

Thanks in advance, I am very curious what you have for me.

You can email me direct at
[email protected]

Man, that's a tall order. I found this pic of my car, I hope it helps!

Larry Callahan
05-11-2018, 01:22 PM
LOL! Oscar!

synonym9
05-13-2018, 05:51 AM
It's much easier to jump from forum to forum and complain when people don't do the leg work for you.

Do I jump from Forum to Forum, you should proof your arguments before you start insulting people.
And yes, everybody looks for the fastest and eaiest way.
I could share your complain for every question here. People ask for tires - why dont you go to the manufactures and get the informations.
Someone asks for a cam-recommendation - why dont you go the enginebuilders and cam-producers to get informed.
In case you did not understand it, that is what forums are all about, to help one another.
Beside that, I am not new, I just could not remember my log-in data as I was like 15 years or so away.
This forum did change in a negative way the last years......and you guys here in the thread proofed the old wisdom - the first that answer on a thread are the fools and the guys who look for trouble and they always wait for Newbies to do that because they dont have the balls to do that on decorated members....only mistake was that I am not new and now kiss my *#@!

andrewb70
05-13-2018, 06:30 AM
Do I jump from Forum to Forum, you should proof your arguments before you start insulting people.
I could share your complain for every question here. People ask for tires - why dont you go to the manufactures and get the informations.
Someone asks for a cam-recommendation - why dont you go the enginebuilders and cam-producers to get informed.
In case you did not understand it, that is what forums are all about, to help one another.
Beside that, I am not new, I just could not remember my log-in data as I was like 15 years or so away.
This forum did change in a negative way the last years......and you guys here in the thread proofed the old wisdom - the first that answer on a thread are the fools and the guys who look for trouble and they always wait for Newbies to do that because they dont have the balls to do that on decorated members....only mistake was that I am not new and now kiss my *#@!

Keeping it classy...very nice. I would normally just ban you, but this might get even more interesting.

Andrew

synonym9
05-13-2018, 08:41 AM

Classy enough. I got my own arcadeforum and one of my first rules is to delete provoking posts and warn the poster. You as an admin make the typical beginner mistakes - you dont stop postings/answers that are only provoking and are not intended to help and ans team up against (supposedly) newbies.
So ban me if you feel like because the rest of thr story is well known - more guys jump on the "free attack Train" until my patience is over.
Typical story all over the internet, as an admin you should be neutral....what you do is not to avoid fights, you fire them up.

andrewb70
05-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Classy enough. I got my own arcadeforum and one of my first rules is to delete provoking posts and warn the poster. You as an admin make the typical beginner mistakes - you dont stop postings/answers that are only provoking and are not intended to help and ans team up against (supposedly) newbies.
So ban me if you feel like because the rest of thr story is well known - more guys jump on the "free attack Train" until my patience is over.
Typical story all over the internet, as an admin you should be neutral....what you do is not to avoid fights, you fire them up.

Thank you for schooling me on a job that I have been doing (well) for the last 17 years. I was the first one to respond to you with a rather positive and helpful suggestion, despite your negative attitude.

As a forum owner you should also know that any sort of outside newbies don't just appear and ask the community for things that benefit YOU only, without offering something in return. You are an outsider and the first rule of forums is to hang around and be a productive, contributing member of the community. Then, when nobody responded to your initial request, you double down, and display shock and sarcasm, and then "thumbs down."

Feel free to hang out...or exit, since clearly you're not here to learn or be a member of the community, but simply leach off it.

Andrew

dontlifttoshift
05-14-2018, 05:32 AM

You need to proof your posts.

An individual asking for help will get it. You didn't ask for help, you asked for someones property to use so you could make money. There is a difference, though I do not expect you will understand that.

So you are new.

You were the first one to reply to your post. Bye Felicia

J-440
05-17-2018, 05:11 PM
Dammit!! My popcorn just got done and I missed the show?