PDA

View Full Version : 70 Camaro pro tour build

tbal
01-21-2018, 01:23 PM
Hey guys,

In the process of redoing my build and need some help with the suspension setup.
Im running ridetech 4 link setup with adjustable coilovers in the rear which I will not be changing...

The front I am confused and looking for some guidance. I think I want to run the ridetech strong arms and coilovers as well... Is there any aftermarket subframe out there that would be compatible with this setup? Or would you recommend a different setup?

Whats your thoughts about the Heidts subframe setup? Since I do need to upgrade the a arms, brakes etc this is an option I could visit. But don’t want to drop $10k at the same time...

Thoughts on what to do?

Rod
01-21-2018, 05:32 PM
I would go with the Ridetech front setup to match the back the anti-dive on the front works well with anti-squat in the rear and they combine for a good roll center, if you want to talk about frames as an upgrade give me a call at my shop Suspension Geek I can give you my view point...

tbal
01-22-2018, 12:38 PM
I would go with the Ridetech front setup to match the back the anti-dive on the front works well with anti-squat in the rear and they combine for a good roll center, if you want to talk about frames as an upgrade give me a call at my shop Suspension Geek I can give you my view point...

Any subframe suggestions?