PDA

View Full Version : new cadillac cts seats..

SSMOORE
09-20-2004, 07:21 PM
just a heads up. I remember someone looking for some nice seats with the built in seat belts. I was looking at the new cts and the cts-v and they have some really nice seats with the seat belts. Looks like they would be perfect size. So far I have had no luck finding any. If anyone has any ideas where to look let me know.

steve

Kenova
09-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Thanks Steve,
I've had my Silverado for almost three months now, and the more I use these seat belts, the more I like them. I've made up my mind to use similar seats in my Nova. The Silverado seats may be a little big (not quite sure) but the list of similar seats just got a little longer.
It won't take long for the Caddy seats to start showing up in the wreckers. Sooner or later someone driving a CTS(-V) :drive: will find themselves in a situation that is beyond their driving skills :eek: :scared: . That is when we find modern parts for our old cars :jump: :seizure: .
Ken

Cakeaholic
09-23-2004, 12:12 PM
You should check to see if those seats fold forward or not since the CTS is a 4 dr, assuming your're putting them in a 2 dr. Unless you can modify them to fold forward.

Kenova
09-23-2004, 12:46 PM
:pat: :pat: Good point!
Ken