PDA

View Full Version : Retrofit 2010 Camaro SS seats-console to a 69 Camaro

Jackson
11-27-2017, 03:25 PM
I would appreciate any advice on the following it if you guys have any experience with it:

Front seats:

-Wiring the front seats has me concerned. The seats have an air bag tag on the shoulder so I'm hesitant to try and trouble shoot the power seats by trial and error. A schematic or any advice you have would be great. I also would like to know if there are any slick ideas out there for the seat bracket mounting.

Center console:

-The donor came with the 6L80E and I'm looking for a T56 magnum to put in there. Either means I'm going to have to fabricate a new tunnel. Anyone with previous experience with making this fit nice?

-The gauges are kind of cool, but I'm not sure sure how to match those up with what ever dashboard gauges I use.

Back seat:

-Well, it kind of fits. I don't want to reinvent the wheel if somebody knows how this should be done.

slimjim
11-27-2017, 05:36 PM
Check my thread, most fitment issues are there, electrical is a lesser priority at this point.

Jackson
11-28-2017, 09:45 AM
Thank you James. I knew I had seen a thread on this before but I couldn't find it. Your build is very impressive!