PDA

View Full Version : The Shop LLC

greenhead
11-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Has anyone else had a bad experience with them? Seems to me that when they have your money they are done...even when you have not received all your purchase. I have called leaving messages and even text Clint. I did get one response when i sent an email stating my last item will ship 11/13 but have not seen anything yet. I made the purchase just over a month ago.

dhutton
11-22-2017, 06:19 AM
I had good experience with them. I ordered a sub enclosure and he called me and told me it was not needed because it was included with the package tray I ordered and he sent me a refund. Very nice guy.

Don

sheck44
11-23-2017, 03:02 PM
I've had many dealings with Clint and I can verify that he's a SOLID guy with amazing quality products ... one of the best

Cheers
Steve

DT69Cam
11-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Top notch, My kick panels are awesome. No worries.

greenhead
11-25-2017, 12:22 PM
I never said Clint did not make super nice products. My issue was not getting responses from text,phone calls or emails.

chuckd71
01-20-2019, 06:29 PM
I've had pretty good experience so far. So one sort of fits now but the other still doesn't. But they've been super nice so once I get my car from the dicks at the body shop I'm going to drive down and see their other stuff in person. Quality is high though and I'd have no problem ordering from them again, money permitting of course.

2yellow69
07-18-2019, 06:24 AM
I ordered kick panels for a 69 Camaro and they arrived in a shorter amount of time than I expected. They look fantastic! I didn't need to talk to anyone about my order, but the "buy on the website - part shows up at home" went smoothly.

Gmachine1911
09-07-2020, 05:16 PM
I’d love to see some detailed pics of the sub enclosure installed in a first gen Camaro with the DSE Quadralink. Considering it for my car and in addition to fuel tank vent that sits on top of the cross member, I have some items I store between the DSE cross member and rear seat bracing for longer road trips so curious what the fitment looks like in that area.