PDA

View Full Version : 1972 Nova Front Subframe

Stylin64
09-22-2017, 06:23 AM
Hello everyone, I am new here and I am in the process of building my 1972 Nova. I am looking at replacing the subframe with a new unit. I have been researching and have pretty much narrowed it down to be between the DSE, AME, or Speedtech frames. Everything I have read about all three of these companies has been very positive. I do really like the DSE unit and it appears to be a very well engineered piece. I am just curious what others are running and their experiences with these frames before I spend the $7500 or so to purchase. Thanks for any recommendations.:cheers:

andrewb70
09-22-2017, 06:26 AM
Hello everyone, I am new here and I am in the process of building my 1972 Nova. I am looking at replacing the subframe with a new unit. I have been researching and have pretty much narrowed it down to be between the DSE, AME, or Speedtech frames. Everything I have read about all three of these companies has been very positive. I do really like the DSE unit and it appears to be a very well engineered piece. I am just curious what others are running and their experiences with these frames before I spend the $7500 or so to purchase. Thanks for any recommendations.:cheers:

Welcome...

Much has been written about these products and many others. I suggest you use the search function and read the information that is already available.

Andrew

Build-It-Break-It
09-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Talk to Ron Sutton about your goals and skill level and go from there. Link below. If your going with anyone's subframe my vote is for Speedtech Extreme.

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/124484-Video-for-RSRT-Designed-Speedtech-eXtreme-Subframes-amp-Chassis

badaple
09-22-2017, 03:39 PM
I agree with Buid-It-Break-It. All three of those products are very good but my personal preference would be Speedtech's extreme. I personally feel it has the best geometry. Refer to Ron Sutton.