PDA

View Full Version : Maryland Speed - Stay Away

piratebaseball
08-22-2017, 06:42 AM
I ordered a Nick Williams 102 DBC throttle body from Maryland Speed on May 4th. On June 30th, I was going a different direction so I cancelled the order since it was still "supposed to ship in the next day or so..." I have been fighting with the company since JUNE 30th to get my refund. I have contacted them several times and have spoken with the owner who always says "I will get accounting on this asap." Today is August 22 and still no refund. I agree that I should have done a credit card dispute before now so I am doing that today. After being burned by Prodigy Customs in the past, just sending out the warning to stay away from Maryland Speed.

pjz
09-02-2017, 04:43 AM
I called to order a set of stainless works for a ls conversion for a 69 nova had to wait three days before any one got back to me and then the guy I talk with had the balls to tell me if I did not buy them on the spot it would be 200 dollars if I called back later that day screw them

piratebaseball
05-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Just an update on Maryland Speed. https://www.wmar2news.com/business/consumer/auto-parts-retailer-charged-for-scamming-customers

raustinss
05-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Good ... one less loser to scam people , hope he gets his behind bars

shelteredchevelle
05-02-2019, 03:23 PM
Him and his wife can go rot in jail. He had at least 6 or 7 grandmothers die, along with other assorted family members he used as excuses. We had an entertaining thread about it over at CTSVowners.com.