PDA

View Full Version : I need to buy a lot of parts

rood69
08-09-2017, 08:31 AM
Any recommendations of a good honest company to buy parts from.such as brakes, radiator, wiring harness, gas tank etc. for my 69 Camaro. or names of companies that you had great experiences with. thanks, Josh

Z06vet
08-09-2017, 06:01 PM
I'd start with Matt's classic bowties. They are a site vendor and offer great prices & service.

Mayhem
08-09-2017, 06:36 PM
I easily second that for Matt's Classic Bowties

Schwartz Performance
08-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Schwartz Performance. We're a builder with actual installation experience on most items we sell.

-Dale

rood69
08-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Thanks I will look into both

rood69
08-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Schwartz website not fully working.

Jerems
08-10-2017, 12:44 PM
I'll give another vote for Matt's Classic Bowties, spent a bunch of money with them, everything went smooth. If you know the exact part numbers you need it goes smooth. They have good sales going on regularly. With SEMA and Black Friday on the way there should be some big sales coming up if you can hold off.

Schwartz is very knowledgeable, as they said they build cars as well as sell parts.

I've bought quite a few things off vendors on the site. Never issues with any I purchased from. Customer service with one made me decide to go else where though...

Mhood
08-28-2017, 01:27 PM
Any recommendations of a good honest company to buy parts from.such as brakes, radiator, wiring harness, gas tank etc. for my 69 Camaro. or names of companies that you had great experiences with. thanks, Josh

I have parted out my 69 RS that was completely re built less than 15000 miles ago by the previous owner.

I am in the midst of a major overhaul and have essentially an entire vehicle minus the shell.

The parts are currently located in Corbin, Kentucky with the builder.

If you have any interest in anything specifically just let me know and I can tell you about what is available.

gdphillipswagon
09-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Used Dale at Schwartz Performance for all my major purchases in my build. I couldn't be happier!
"May the Schwartz be with you!"

Gordon
Albuquerque, NM