PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with MCI

ricechevrolet
08-05-2017, 03:17 AM
There seems to be a couple of unhappy campers with Modern Classic Interiors. I'm not sure all the issues have been resolved but guys are complaining they never received their parts etc. I wanted to purchase a console as well. Too many negative threads on MCI.

Order my console a few weeks ago. Paid for it. No console. Can't get Mike to send me the tracking number. Can't get him on the phone, or answer emails, It was being shipped the next day because he had 10 in stock. I don't understand why companies (people) cant be just straight forward with others. Very frustrating.

MCI
08-10-2017, 05:59 AM
We received payment July 24th, the console was shipped August 7th. We shipped this console 2 weeks after payment was received ( FedEx 787425705500 ). Our web site clearly says, " Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery". Yes, I did have that item in stock. When the order is placed, it is added to the production list and the options are added to the console ( cup holders, shifter plates, etc.. )

MCI
08-10-2017, 06:17 AM
It is a shame that Forums like this can be used to define a company in a negative light. We sell hundreds of products each year, the majority are very satisfied with our products and services. We haven't had any quality issues from day one. There are times when we get behind and all efforts are focussed on getting the product built and shipped, we aways deliver. Disrespecting anyone is not my intent. Creating hi quality beautiful artwork for your car is at times a 12 hour a day dusty, dirty job that I enjoy very much.