PDA

View Full Version : Modern Classics Interiors - Modernclassicsinteriors.com SCAM - DON'T BUY!!!

air&sea
07-14-2017, 08:46 AM
As of today I have been waiting 14 weeks for a dashboard I ordered for my 1969 Camaro. I was suppose to have it in 2 to 3 weeks. I should have known better than to send Michael Ball a check for the full amount up-front. When he would not accept paypal or a credit card I should have declined to do business with him.

Dozens of phone calls, voice messages and emails have not been returned. Last week I had a friend contact Michael Ball pretending he wanted to make an order. No surprise, Michael got back to him right away.

There are at least two other posts on this forum from people who have experienced the same problem.

ModernClassicsInteriors.com STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!!
Michael G Ball
5901 Tanager Blvd
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
260-442-8382

I believe that trashing someones reputation you should not be done anonymously so here is my contact info:

John Slattery
Jupiter, FL
email: [email protected]
561-371-7527

Michael Ball if you read this I want you to know that when you see your name destroyed (with the truth) everywhere you look on the internet, I did it to you. Screwing me is going to cost you far more money than what you scammed from me!!! Sleep on that.............

MCI
07-26-2017, 05:30 AM
No one screwed you and my business is not a scam. Fedex tracking number for the console you ordered is 786751003493 and the tracking number for the dash you ordered 787204490218.

TheFamousDubD
02-18-2019, 10:35 AM
No one screwed you and my business is not a scam. Fedex tracking number for the console you ordered is 786751003493 and the tracking number for the dash you ordered 787204490218.

I placed an order for Part #102 - 69 Dash with blank panel & Part #1005 - Stiletto Series console with cup holders and a blank plate. I received Invoice #030118 sent via email on March 1st, 2018. I sent the check for payment by mail to the address listed on the invoice. The check was cashed on March 13, 2018 by Michael G. Ball at 1st Source Bank in South Bend, IN. Since then I have not been able to reach Modern Classics by email or phone and have left several voicemails, texts, and emails. The order was supposed to ship on or before March 15, 2018 and I have not received the goods or any status update for the goods that were paid for. It has been almost 1 year since I have been able to contact Modern Classics. Modern Classics is currently in violation of the Federal Trade Commission’s Federal Law for Mail, Internet or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule. Mike G Ball stole $1303.00 from me, he business is a scam, he is a fraud!!! If anyone can help me contact Modern Classics please let me know, I cannot afford to lose $1300 for my project car.... it is really depressing how people can steal from honest hard working people.