PDA

View Full Version : LS2 catch can or breather or both

csouth
06-26-2017, 08:24 PM
I'm trying find the proper setup for my LS2. There are so many different setups out there and it seems none are the same. I do have a Norris catch can, but do I need a breather also? Should i swap the catch can for the vented breather can? I don't have the nipple on my valley over that most LS2 have, I don't think the TBSS came that way. What would be the ideal way to route the plumbling?
I have:
1 nipple on psgr side valve cover
1 pcv valve drivers valve cover
1 nipple on psgr side of intake by throttle body
1 on drivers side of intake by throttle body

ANy help is appreciated.

raustinss
06-27-2017, 05:21 AM
Company called mighty mouse might have what you need Google mighty mouse catch can see if you can get some questions answered

SSLance
06-27-2017, 05:53 AM
+2 for Mighty Mouse... Dave has this figured out for LS setups and will get you setup correctly the first time and it will work.

https://www.mightymousesolutions.com/

csouth
06-27-2017, 06:13 AM
Company called mighty mouse might have what you need Google mighty mouse catch can see if you can get some questions answered

Thanks. Looked at their site. I looked at their plumbing and seems their cans are breathers ... The Norris can is sealed, so I'm thinking I may need a breather or just a combo can.

Edit: So it looks like i would go:

PSGR Valve cover to Mighty Mouse dirty side, then clean side to intake manifold PCV inlet. Block the rear driver valve cover and nipple on drivers side TB

raustinss
06-27-2017, 01:32 PM
Nice ...glad we could help you out

csouth
06-27-2017, 07:02 PM
Nice ...glad we could help you out

:twothumbs