PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Nutz and Rods- don't do it!!!

fishface
05-25-2017, 11:15 AM
If you shop eBay for any parts you may come across these clowns. Last July I made the mistake of ordering some TMI interior parts from them. I received the seats and door panels in about 2 months which was fine. A dash pad was on backorder​. Time passes and I contacted TMI to see what the holdup was. I was told they were retooling and would be about January. I patiently wait to no avail. About 6 weeks ago I call TMI again to find out the retooling is complete and dash pad has been in production a couple months. Mine was not started due to non payment from Rusty Nutz and Rods. I called to cancel the order and get a refund. Numerous phone calls, unreturned messages and emails and check's in the mail promises have me empty handed and a summer to drive a car with no dash pad. The reason I am posting this is to urge everyone to stay away from these people if you value your money. I should have done some research before laying my money down and would have seen this is not an isolated incident. Now I am going through the pita of legal action. Plenty of reputable businesses out there such as NCB, so heads up and research you r purchases.