PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Pre 75 Pro Touring Car

jrex19
03-19-2017, 06:30 PM
Hi Everyone
I have been actively looking on the classifieds but haven't found the right car or build candidate yet. I live in Northern California, so any vehicle needs to be pre 1975 so I dont have an issue with smog.
I am ideally looking to get into a finished pro-tour car or a close-to-finished project. I would prefer a GM vehicle (not interested in a truck platform) with a manual gearbox and LS powerplant, but those are things that can be swapped over time so please let me know what you have. I am trying to center my search on Camaros 67-72, Chevelles 68-70, Firebirds 67-72, and any corvettes pre 72.
My budget right now is $30k but I could stretch a bit for the right vehicle. Send me a pm or post on this thread with any leads.
Thanks in advance.
J

Chopper73
05-06-2017, 08:57 AM
Hi Everyone
I have been actively looking on the classifieds but haven't found the right car or build candidate yet. I live in Northern California, so any vehicle needs to be pre 1975 so I dont have an issue with smog.
I am ideally looking to get into a finished pro-tour car or a close-to-finished project. I would prefer a GM vehicle (not interested in a truck platform) with a manual gearbox and LS powerplant, but those are things that can be swapped over time so please let me know what you have. I am trying to center my search on Camaros 67-72, Chevelles 68-70, Firebirds 67-72, and any corvettes pre 72.
My budget right now is $30k but I could stretch a bit for the right vehicle. Send me a pm or post on this thread with any leads.
Thanks in advance.
J

Check out our 1971 Pro-Touring and give me a call or email if you're interested! ([email protected] or 301-816-1000 x108) We have a few others if that one doesn't work for you!

http://www.flemingsultimategarage.com/vehicles/40/1971-chevrolet-camaro

Matt

torqjunki
05-13-2017, 04:20 PM
I. Have a very nice 1971 Firebird with 75k miles. Never any rust on this car. It has the original engine and Trans that has 52k miles. 350/350. I installed a 505 Pontiac engine in it for a while with T400 Trans. It has a long list of upgrades including new interior. It is a base model car with rear spoiler added, so I'm not asking a lot for the car even though it is in super condition. I will list the mods if you have interest, but would prefer to talk to you instead. I have some pics as well. I just got the car running again with the stock engine and will soon take pics and post everywhere for potential buyer. My price is 18k. Call me anytime if interested. 281-389-6150. Thanks