PDA

View Full Version : TMI interior

fishface
02-07-2017, 05:57 PM
Having some serious issues with TMI over a Sport XR dash pad. Back to the beginning: I ordered this along with the complete seats and door panels through Rusty Nutz and Rods, who have been helpful in trying to resolve this. Original order was July 12 2016. I received the door panels and seats in about 8-10 weeks. Time passes and no dash pad. I call and was told they were in a retooling process and should be around October. Long story short I hear this every month or so up to this point. I have left several messages that have not been returned and told today that the retooling process hasn't been started. I'm normally a patient and understanding guy, but this is getting out of hand. The deciding factor with going with this interior was the fact that everything would match. Basically I feel I was sold something that wasn't even in production and should have been made aware of this when the order was placed.

fishface
02-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Just an update, the issue has been resolved. Apparently the retooling process is complete and I should have my dash pad soon.