PDA

View Full Version : Rockin' Holiday Sales - SpeedTech Warrior Suspension Packages

Ron Sutton
11-17-2016, 05:30 PM
SpeedTech & Ron Sutton Holiday Promotion - $1100 in FREE UPGRADES!

Looking to Build a Street Warrior?
* Buy the Speedtech ExtReme Front Frame & Suspension with the new ExtReme Torque Arm Rear Suspension (F & X Bodies)
* Or Buy a SpeedTech ExtReme Full Chassis (C10 & A Body)
* Get MAJOR Upgrades at NO EXTRA CHARGE

UPGRADES INCLUDED:
* Ridetech Single Adjustable Shocks
* Draco 9000 Series Ultimate Springs
* Ron Sutton Secret Sauce Shock "Track-Star" Valving
* Tech Service STP40 - Ron Sutton Tailored Suspension Setup
* Total Value $1,100.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordering Information:
* Call Ron Sutton Direct at 916-834-8051 or email [email protected]
* Open everyday in November except Thanksgiving
* Open December 1st-5th & 12th-23rd.
* Remember, it's just me, so leave a message if we don't connect & I'll get back to you.

Ron Sutton Race Technology:
Address: 11374 Amalgam Way, Suite K, Gold River, CA 95670
Website: www.RonSuttonRaceTechnology.com (http://www.RonSuttonRaceTechnology.com)

Ron Sutton
11-25-2016, 10:23 AM
Wow! Getting lots of questions & interest on this package.

I'll answer the questions online so everyone can see:
* Yes, you can upgrade the shocks from single adjustable Ridetech shocks with my valving to triples. The special package is still $1100 off.

* If your car is not ready for the tailored suspension work up by me ... no worries ... it doesn't expire, so we will work out your car's exact spring & bar rates when your car is close enough to done you know the weights.

* Yes, you can add upgrades like rear sway bar, Watt's link, etc

* Yes, you can have the parts powder coated by us before they ship, so they're ready to install.

* Yes, I am open to certain substitutions that would allow you to still receive the full $1100 savings. I need to discuss those with you on a case by case basis.

Ordering Information:
* Open December 1st-5th & 12th-23rd.
* Remember, it's just me, so leave a message if we don't connect & I'll get back to you.

Ron Sutton
11-30-2016, 06:29 AM
Hey Guys! This is the Final Week to Order Before I Leave for PRI

Thanks for all the Business! I'm Open Today through Monday, Dec 5th for taking Holiday Sales orders.

Then I'm gone for almost a week ... Tuesday, Dec 6th to Sunday, Dec 11th at Ridetech & PRI & will not be able to talk or take orders during that time.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday season with family. - Ron Sutton

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordering Information:
* Open December 1st-5th & 12th-23rd / Out of Office Dec 6th-11th

Website: www.RonSuttonRaceTechnology.com (http://www.RonSuttonRaceTechnology.com)

Ron Sutton
12-16-2016, 09:26 AM
Whew! I'm back from PRI ....
* StopTech & I showcased my new line of bad ass brakes for Pro-Touring Cars
* Scoggin-Dickey Race Shop & I launched my new line of 31 LS engines, from 525HP-900HP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone has been ringing off the hook & my email exploded. But there is still time to save you money on cool stuff in my Holiday Sale.
I'm Open Everyday until Friday, Dec 23rd to talk about your project or take orders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ordering Information:
* Open Everyday in December until December 23rd / Closed from December 24th & 25th