PDA

View Full Version : New Guy from MN on the hunt for a 69 Camaro

rhyswal
10-07-2016, 07:40 PM
So I'm in the market for a 69 Camaro pro tour, I'm thinking I will buy something that's already had the money spent on it and then finish it off to what I want, specific color, wheels, cage, etc. Ive looked at a few, currently looking at a 69 in Florida, LS7 427, Kenne Belle supercharger, Tremec, Quadralink, 9", so, so close to what I want, So I call this other guy out of Orange CA, Classic Car Marketing, to ask him about his Camaro he has listed with no price," Please contact seller" it says, so I call this turd nugget, and ask him about the 69 Camaro he has, He proceeds to tell me he only sells to very exclusive clientele and that I have to go through an interview process to get an appointment to view the car!! And this guy is talking to me like I'm a piece of **** for calling him and theres no way I could afford this car, Like my ****ing bank balance showed up along with my caller ID, So the cars for sale @ $120k he tells me so yeah, its $20k over my budget for my finished product, but the car could have been $30k and I wouldn't have bought it because I will never by a car from a ****ing Dickhead. Thank you folks that is all. Back to the Florida Camaro it is.... Hope everybody has a great weekend and please don't buy anything from Classic Car Marketing......

LXCam
10-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Well good luck on your hunt. BTW, sounds like the guy might be a real piece of work.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/classiccarmarketingnet/orange-california-/classiccarmarketingnet-classic-car-marketing-rick-abate-from-2006-until-2010-classiccarm-743531